THIS PROMOTION IS NOW CLOSED! THANKS EVERYONE FOR PLAYING!
Our winner is Kaj who has been notified via email!
Howdy sports fans! So, in the run up to PhotoPlus this year, we thought we’d join forces with our friends at HoodmanUSA and offer you a snazzy little guessing game! It’s very basic and anyone anywhere* can win the bounty!
Below there is a photograph (taken by our customer service wizard, Randy!) of one of our Pixel Pocket memory card holders with six different Hoodman Steel CF cards.
What we’ve done is hand one each of the memory cards to six different people in our office and we’ve sent them on a mini-photowalk on their lunch break. They’ve each taken a random number of images on their card and have handed them back…
All you need to do is guess the total number of photographs combined on all six cards. Add your guess in the comments below!
Please offer our friends at Hoodman a bit of a Facebook like, too, if that’s your thing! [not a requirement, just because we want to thank them somehow for giving us a card to give to you!]
The rules are as follows…
1. You can guess once a day, if you guess more than that we may disqualify you.. ohhh
2. You can enter from anywhere in the world where local laws permit.
3. The competition closes Monday Oct 28th at 7:30pm Santa Rosa time.
4. We will post your prize anywhere in the world, we will do our best to minimise any extra costs, but if there are any, we’re sorry to say you’ll have to pay them.
5. You read these, didn’t you!
6. No, you don’t have to Like the Facebook page to enter, but it’d be nice, wouldn’t it?